L'Officiel Homme Paris #21 | I'll Be Your Mirror | P. by Milan Vukmirovic Feat. Anthon Wellsjo


    A mixed of denim, knits with jackets create a casual yet very "cool" feel to this editorial. Many may dubbed the styling as "boring" as it is but to me this is what real people wear. I may be a bit boring but would wear al these ensembles. The sharp cut of the jackets in contrast with the washed-blue denim and the unbuttoned-shirt is just superb. I am a big fan of luxe and the surrounding exudes exactly that. Anthon Wellsjo is a new face and I never seen him before but I'm sure we will. The relaxed nature of the photos were shot by Milan Vukmirovic. And the style he portray here is very much reminiscent of his own style which I love. Doesn't this want you go out and get all these clothes? What is your favourite editorial this fall?












    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2010/10/l-homme-paris-21-i-be-your-mirror-p-by.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection