Vintage Miu Miu Campaign






    © by Miu Miu

    The feel of youth in Miu Miu campaign is just so refreshing and I love that they market there campaign towards younger clients. These were just some of my favourites starting from S/S 1994 (first campaign, note the different font) by Corrine Day, F/W 1998 by John Alehurst, S/S 2000 by Vincent Peters, F/W 2007 by Mert & Marcus, S/S 2008 (with Kirsten Dunst) by Mert & Marcus. I love Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, they are my favourite photographer at the moment. I'll probably do a blog post on them soon. Anyway I guess I just want to say that Miu Miu use to have a Menswear collection but they discontinued it back in 2008 and I really wish they bring them back. So Mrs Prada, if you reading this..(I really doubt this) pretty please..

    Miu Miu
    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2010/10/vintage-miu-miu-campaign.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection