Lanvin Spring/Summer 2011






    Feminine and strong. Always what we expect from Alber Elbaz, The models look very beautiful in the light, flowy "Pleat Please"-esque gowns. Complimented with bold naturalistic jewellery. A very beautiful collection but not my favourite. The piece with the heavy embellished metals/perspex crystals were way to heavy for my taste and there was a dress that was on Lily Donaldson (someone like her couldn't even pull it off) : it was a weird dress to me with a split down the middle with teal and taupy camel colour fabric stuck together - a little schizophrenic to me. I'm sure many people will be looking out for those amazing shoes and the mini over the shouldered bag/clutch. The heels look like they are made of pythons' skin - I saw python in the men's collection too for F/W 2010, it was a clutch which the shop assistant at Lanvin pointed out to me " These will be perfect for you" and I still can't think of what I can put in them since it was just too small for my laptop and too big to be a wallet, hmmm.. maybe my passports? We'll see...
    I can't wait for the H&M X Lanvin collaboration and I am beyond excited about it, I think we will see the preview soon on November 2nd.


    © by Vogue

    Lanvin Website
    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2010/10/lanvin-springsummer-2011.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection