Acne Fall/Winter 2011/12 Runway

    Here are some of the looks I like from the Acne F/W. Can't wait to see them in person especially those ankle length coats and those touristy sweatshirts. Some very interesting layering and bright pop of colours (in cobalt and purple..) which is quite refreshing for fall. Acne is very demure this season and there are some great staples which are not necessary based on trends and those are the clothes I love. One thing that caught my eye again this season are those sunglasses... they are just incredible, the oversize-ness, the tortoise shell, the clear acetate perfected with the tinted gradient.
    I am still looking forward to the Raf Simons Collection which I will talk about passionately, soon. I wish they have a store outside Japan, because I really need those coats!
    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2011/06/acne-fallwinter-201112-runway.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection