funny shoes

    I saw this man's shoes and thought they were interesting. We have been seeing these sandals everywhere and I mean like scuba diving shoes. This makes me a little sad since I really want to go scuba diving but can't because I am right in the middle of my exams. I envy those who has done their exams...

    It wasn't the shoes that were particularly inspiring to me but it was the attitude that he had. But again this was in Paris, he was smoking and he had tattoos so I don't think you can really go wrong. He was genuine and wasn't trying to be something else that he wasn't. And again I only really photograph people I find interesting which is bad, because I really should be photographing everything. Practice makes perfect like some people like to say
    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2011/05/funny-shoes.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection