Raf Simons Fall/Winter 2011


    I think I just died. I love everything here, I can't stop looking at them and maybe I am crazy but I would wear everything here especially those oversized parka/duffle/coat, love child of the three. For now just watch and see and later on we shall dissect the outfit individually. The message on the invitation reads "Rise of the craftsman and fall of the prince". Hmmm...indeed

    Seasons after seasons, I just cannot seem to get over Jil Sander or Raf Simons, no matter how Uniqlo or United Color of Benetton it looks. Maybe it is an obsession and I may need help because I won't have enough fund to finance these.

    Footnote: Sorry for posting so many videos lately, it is not that I am lazy but I just have been so visual these days, you know?Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2011/05/raf-simons-fallwinter-2011.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection