kiddy stuff #2


    1 | Prada Sandwich Brogues in TABACCO
    2 | Marni suede aviator hat
    3 | Marni 3/4 sleeve knit
    4 | Marni lambskin backpack in navy

    New things I bought recently from Paris and Marni. These shoes as you may know, I've been wanting. I also finally got this backpack that I have blogged about here and you can buy it online too, here and here. It is not too big or too small, it is perfect for me. The lambskin make the bag super light and super soft, probably one of the best purchase lately, and I won't be buying another backpack for a while... I got mine from Paris and is so happy that I did!

    The brogues seems to be okay at the moment, I walked in them from Knightsbridge to Kensington yesterday in these and they seem fine. I wear size 9 but ordered these in 8.5, knowing that they will be a little bigger. They are hard like most brogues are but comfortable to walk in. I am scared the foam is going to peel off though! Which is very bad for a very expensive pair of shoe. So hopefully it wont! If they do I'm sure Prada has a repair service.Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2011/05/kiddy-stuff-2.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection