10 Days of Christmas, 10 Gifts I expect from my true love!





    1| Anything AND I MEAN anything from COS!! I said this before but I'm going to say it again I love COS. I mean everything is incredible. Check out the comfortable and affordable cashmere stuff. They are incredible especially for Christmas.





    2| Lolita-esque matte red lips really reminds me of summer. A good red lipstick is the Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in the shade Vesuvio. A statement pair of lips can take you far. Check out Lolita, one of my personal favourite where Dominique Swain is rocking this look. I bought Nars Trans-Siberian for my friend Jorja which is another great red colour.





    3| The new Hedi Slimane new book or photobook; Anthology of A Decade.






    4| Happy Socks. I fell in love with these socks, so colourful, so fun and they are only £6. These are the kind of socks that people would get excited about. (well i do anyway)





    5| Lazyoaf Tees are very cute and they had loads of amazing stuff so check out their stores on Carnaby Street or Covent Garden in London or Online.





    6| Lanvin Flower Pins. These are incredible, the french certainly know how to make their flowers. I've been eyeing this one since Paris. They come in incredible range of colours and different fabric too.





    7| Christmassy with style. From Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal. They come in cooler colours and print if you go to Urban Outfitters.





    8| I really want one of these and this one is a Diana F+ Dreamer Limited Edition. I love this because they come in mint which is my new favourite colour.





    9| Ladurée macarons are my favourite thing of all time, I mean I would give an arm for a box of eight (not literally) but they are so yummy! My favourite flavours are lemon, red fruits, chocolate from Madagascar and 1001 Nights (a christmas special with figs and something warm.) They are having a collaboration with John Galliano at the moment and the boxes come in pastel pink.





    10| Lanvin Bow ties cufflinks is a great gift for anyone who wears suit or shirts. I think cufflinks give a very nice touch to a suit and they look really good on girls too. These are platinum plated and you can find them at Brown's.
    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2010/11/10-days-of-christmas-10-gifts-i-expect.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection