Christopher Kane for Men?

    According to Kane:
    "I became obsessed with the explosions and landscapes from space pictures," Kane explained. "I loved the colours and unbelievable detail. I printed them on to simple shapes, like loose fit T-shirts, cashmere and silk-mix knitted sweaters and cardigans."
    and

    "Tailoring comes in the shape of soft black leather suit jackets with zip details and sporty leather shorts," the designer added. "I also experimented with the hoody, and patched leather arms with multi star prints for a sporty other-worldly look."

    I am always intrigued by his women collections, they are so fun, different but still wearable. The price starts at £203 at Dover Street Market. So I guess the cheapest item would probably be these space T- shirts... Maybe a bit too expensive for me but still I am excited to see what he comes up with. And I am always jump at the word cashmere and knitwear (and soft black leather suit jackets!) 


    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2010/11/christopher-kane-for-men.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection