Versace Campaign Spring/Summer 2011| January Jones| P. by Mario Testino


    I have heard rumours that January Jones was going to be the new face of Versace (blonde + perfect body) but had no idea that she was going to appear nude! She looks incredible, she is one of the most beautiful actress out there. She reminds me of Grace Kelly in these photos. I am not a big fan of Versace but I must admit that I love this campaign and I love Mad Men. And Versace are very smart because they know that during this post period of recession, accessories sell best! Check out more photos!!!Click away!
    Ps: You should watch Mad Men if you are not already, it is amazing!! - watch it just for the period feel even if it is not your type of show!

    © by VersaceSource URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2010/12/versace-campaign-springsummer-2011.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection