Acne Biker Leather Jacket

    © by ACNE


    After trying on multiple biker jackets, I have been drawn to them which is a surprise since I don't usually go for these sort of thing (leather+black.) But last week when I went to check out the Lanvin summer collection, there weren't so many items since it was only the beginning of December but a leather jacket caught my eye, it was similar to the last season's leather coat. It was about £2100 which is too much for me. Then I came across this one from acne which is £475 which is perfect! I can't wait to try them on at the store when I get back to the UK. They come in black, navy and a cherry colour, I think I prefer the black but maybe the navy would be exciting.

    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2010/12/acne-biker-leather-jacket.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection