Loves and dislikes of 2010



    1| Vogue Paris by Carine Roitfeld and the whole team. To me there is nothing more inspirational than no-eyebrows models shot by Mert and Marcus, covers with models holding their boobs, and androgynous models that makes you stare hard at their crotch.


    2| Byredo Scented Candles in Peyote Poem. A brilliant and unique scent that is strong but not offensive in any sense, it relaxes me.


    3| Love Daphne Groeneveld, She is truly a stand out this season, I love her hooded eyes and those juicy lips.


    4| I have always loved Raf Simons, this season he presented incredible collections for both his own label and Jil Sander. Jil sander menswear was minimal with a fantastic twist of fluorecent shades.


    5| Old books (not too old but old.)


    6| I LOVE Steven Meisel and Nicolas Ghesquière but I don't like this campaign nor am I too fond of the S/S 2011 collection.


    7| I do not like this at all, I hate that Burberry is becoming to overwhelmingly commercial, it is not really the quality or the craftsmanship (cannot judge since I don't own many pieces) but to me Burberry is not really a luxury good to me anymore. This S/S 2011 collection was painful to watch (literally when that girl fell at the end and the beads on the clothes fell off.) No more to say.
    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2010/12/loves-and-dislikes-of-2010.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection