Favourite Menswear from New York Fashion Week


    Preppy boys gone bad at Robert Geller this season, the models wore earthy toned colours/black cardigans and jackets and studded leather jackets and glove. Paired with classics shirts and loose fitting trousers. So it was marriage between a country gentlemen and a biker I guess. The "lounging" trousers were incredible, they were loosed and look very comfortable. They were loosed leggings. I love that everything was not too tight it kind of just flow from one to look to another.

    They are very wearable but there are something special about them that make me want all of them so I'm going to save up for next season and I'm going to go check them out in New York, next week. If I haven't mentioned this, I am going to NY next week! Very excited, I missed SoHo and the food and the shopping!


    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2011/02/favourite-menswear-from-new-york.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection