Menswear Fall/Winter 2011


    Here are some of my favourite looks from the Fall/Winter 2011 collection. As you can probably guess, I am slightly obsessed with these huge coats or anything that will keep me warm. I love Marni, this season, wonderful, simple clothes. Those totes look very cute too and I can feel the waves of the bloggers blogging about them now. I looked at their website and for a plain wool sweater, I would have to pay 400 Euro, which is quite ridiculous. I will just stare for now.

    Raf Simons was amazing again, I especially love those knits with the pattern, very cute and wearable. Raf Simons never disappoints, its probably because I love minimal things, they are just so easy and cool. I've never been in love with a YSL collection before but I am starting to understand why men and women love them so much. The TAILORING, those clothes look impeccable, so we love you Mr. Pilati, never leave.

    I was disappointed with the Dries Van Noten Spring/Summer 2010 collection with their bleach cloud prints, which I actually think looks very cool but I just don't think it would look good on me! This season was heaven, again those thick coats and the colour palettes just seems like it was custom to my taste, the navies, the greys, the beige, and the mustards.

    Which collection do you like and should I spend £3000 on a YSL coat?Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2011/02/menswear-fallwinter-2011.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection