I going to run out of money| Marc by Marc Jacobs F/W 2011


    More looks I like from New York, most of the womenswear has been interesting but nothing striking yet, I'm looking forward to Paris, Milan, and London to come.

    Again, 70's clothes are back, after I mentioned Prada F/W 2011 collection, I knew that similar style are going to appear elsewhere. I love those colourful, chunky, knitted jumpers and those belted pleated trousers. The round glasses are cool too and the coats! I am so happy because there is Marc by Marc Jacobs in London somewhere in Mount Street and I will definitely be checking them out. I love the brogues too but my friends are going to say they look like old men's shoes!

    What do you think? What was your favourite collection so far? I think this was a very wearable season. Everything just seem easy and relatable but we want more crazy stuff! Nothing statement yet except for Thom Browne ofcourse, that was interesting. Check out more below!

    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-going-to-run-out-of-money-marc-by.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection