Clément Chabernaud


    The native parisian cannot be ignore as he shows up in many campaigns ranging from Salvatore Ferragamo to Uniqlo J+ line. Clément Chabernaud is the quintessential model at the model. Love his sad puppy look. He seems to be working for designers who I really love such as Mrs. Prada and Raf Simons. He is even harder to ignore when he is obviously Mr Vanderperre's muse(great photographer and model duo). I love Willy Vanderperre's work which portray that extreme minimalistic style that I always love and never get bored of.

    There are so many photographs that I like with him on it but it is just simply impossible to post all of them. He worked with Steven Meisel (Prada and Cavalli Campaign) and Milan Vukmirovic in (many) L'Official Hommes editorials. He was also captured by the Satorialist in the street, and it is just one of the best photograph ever.

    He reminds me of Buster Keaton, no? And also this is which Mr Gatsby looked like in my head when I was reading the book.

    Check out more photos.....

    Source TFS and The SatorialistSource URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2011/04/clement-chabernaud.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection