summerland

    I've just returned to London from a three extremely hot weeks break in Thailand. I am quite excited since I miss the shopping and London. However I am not looking forward to doing exams which is slowly approaching!

    However the plane journey was fantastic, I watched a bunch of movies which were really good - Tron, a really cool sci-fi movie and How Do You Know, which was a very unconventional chick flick (in a good way.)

    Anyway, When I was looking out the window, I saw this and thought it was absolutely stunning. I also got hold of the May issue of British Vogue which is of course all about weddings - I an quite sick of it already! However I picked it up because of Freja Beha and an amazing editorial of Agyness Deyn and Tim Walker. Look at them on TFS.
    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2011/04/summerland.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection