I love Phillip Lim Fall/Winter 2011 collection


    Seasons after seasons, I am becoming increasing fond of Phillip Lim's menswear collection. There is something so appealing to me, the simplicity or maybe those wonderful taupe and mustard. I am in love with this collection, I can't wait to buy them especially those sunglasses and the sweater and the coats...

    I think that he is so talented and I am happy also that he was originated from South-east asia and was born in Thailand. I cannot wait for next winter for these clothes. It is so cold outside right now which makes me yearn for these wonderful wintery clothes.

    Fashion week seems to be pretty exciting, I haven't LOVE any collection yet except for this one, but maybe because I am still waiting for Lanvin to show! I want to see what Mr. Ossendrijver is going to show us next. And please, Dior Homme use to be one of my favourite but now the clothes are just so repetitive. Bring Hedi Slimane back.




    © by Phillip LimSource URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-love-phillip-lim-fallwinter-2011.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection