Lanvin Fall/Winter 2011


    Since I hate reading too much text, I'm just going to keep this very brief. Another beautiful collection from Lucas Ossendrijver, I love the fact that suits are not too "skinny" and actually becoming a lot looser and the trousers too are pleated, reminiscent of the 20's. These are the pick of the outfits I like from this collection. Check out more after the jump. PS: The designer has definitely had a mutual agreement that they are going to feature mustard yellow this season. I'm not complaining, mustard was my first favourite colour so I have a very nostalgic response to anything yellow.

    © by LanvinSource URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2011/01/lanvin-fallwinter-2011.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection