Jil Sander Spring/Summer 2011 Campaign| P. by Willy Vanderperre| Yannick Abrath

    © by Jil Sander

    A wonderfully shot campaign with the collaboration of two very cool minimalist, Raf Simons for the Jil Sander collection and Willy Vanderperre for the photography. One of my favourite collection ever from Jil Sander(both menswear and women.) I am loving all the colour blocking, and in the womenswear, there are something very streetwear-couture about them. I know there has been many that says they dislike it but I think it is simply genius.

    Some claim that the clothes look very Uniqlo which I partly agree but this campaign is sick! The stark white background in contrast with those saturated colours that almost looks like watercolour. The women campaign is also very cool.

    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2011/01/jil-sander-springsummer-2011-campaign-p.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection