Current Obsessions: (Satiny/Silk) Scarves


    © GQ Style

    The horrid weather in London has driven me to look for perfect scarves (yes plural.) I am obsessing over buying accessories at the moment, I don't know why. I just got new scarves from Lanvin last week and it was a dangerous move because I know I will keep going back to buy more in other colours and prints and fabric..(i'm drooling already.) Anyway scarves are fun, you can dress them up for school and down depending on your mood.
    Most of these are from Lanvin way back in the Fall/Winter 2009, I just love how they tie the silk scarf in a little notch and let the rest flows. This season though is about chunky knits which I have plenty already and is not as excited about. Dries Van Noten scarves also caught my eyes, it had a soft light flow in contrast with the constructed suits. Happy scarf-ing people.Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2010/09/current-obsessions-satinysilk-scarves.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection