Yigal Azrouël Men Spring/Summer 2011


    © by Vogue

    Clean-cut, simple, green just like grass. Yigal Azrouël Men(and women) collection was one of the best. I could see myself wearing all of these pieces and I will definitely cash out next Spring! A very interesting mix of light and airy fabric which together bring a sophisticated simplicity that I really respond to. The accents of bright colours were just perfect especially the yellow "ankle warmers" popping out from the sandals. My favourite look was the parka on Charlie Westerberg (second model from the left.) I should start rocking the long coat/ shorts look!
    I'm not sure but soon he may become my favourite designer, I women show was also intriguing. Which shows were your favourite?


    Style.com

    Yigal Azrouël Website
    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2010/09/yigal-azrouel-men-springsummer-2011.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection