Caran d'Ache by Alber Elbez

    On Tuesday I was in Saville Row and I visited Lanvin. A huge store displaying mainly suits(Surprise, surprise.) Well on the glass table there was a big red box filled with exploding colours, as I look closer I see that it is the Caran d'Ache Supracolor box by Alber. It contains 120 original colours.

    Caran d'Ache of Swizerland was named after the french cartoonist, Caran d'Ache who drew political caricatures for newspapers such as the Lundi du Figaro.



    I have been using Caran d'Ache before I even l knew how to pronounce the name, my mum bought me a huge three tiers box which was in a shiny, sturdy silver case. My elder brothers and sister were furious. I had a lot of fun with it and grew up using it.

    The box retail at Lanvin store for 450 pounds.
    Interested? No? Should I get one?

    Caran d'Ache Website

    Lanvin Website
    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2010/09/caran-d-by-alber-elbez.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection