Lanvin X H&M?







    There has been a rumour that H&M next collaboration is said to be with Alber Elbaz from the french fashion house Lanvin. And don't we all love Lanvin. I am really excited about this. It is going be a huge step for the big Swedish brand and a very clever one, I must say. I am a huge fan of Lanvin for such a long time (not that I can afford most of their clothes) but I am always excited to see their shows.
    This may be the best collaboration that H&M has created yet. Many people for sure will be lining up in front of H&M in the morning. I remember the Victor and Rolf collaboration back in 2006.... I will update once we get to see more stuff from H&M.
    Check out this article at NY magazine for more info. So excited..

    Lanvin Website
    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2010/09/lanvin-x-h.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection