James Long Menswear Spring/Summer 2011



    Love Love and Love. At London Fashion week, I am loving James Long, consider him added to my favourite list and will definitely be hunting for these next season! I love knits and prints and this James Long's collection was just the perfect combination of both. I am really intrigued by the use of colours and the effective layering. There are plenty of details and patterns everywhere but for me it is not too overpowering or distracting. The painted fabrics were also amazing. Those shorts are to die for. The backpacks were also a very cute touch.
    The trends here: Desert boots + chunky socks. Loose fits and chunky knits. Layering of long coats(again!), tees/tanks and shorts. I have a pair of Desert boots in the exact same colour and I love them, got them from Tod's and they are now pretty old but looks even cooler! I cannot wait!
    I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow, I'm so excited. I wish you all a very good week end and keep checking back.


    © by Vogue

    James Long Website
    Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2010/09/james-long-menswear-springsummer-2011.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection