Jil Sander Spring/Summer 2011


    Jil Sander Website

    The best of minimalism and the best of this season maybe? These clothes were tailored impeccably with a minimal approach that Jil Sander does so well. It is reminiscent and I guess compliments the menswear collection. It is all about colour blocking and proportions. These clothes will photograph really well and the colours will look stunning(every fashion editor's dream). The colour of this season is definitely orange, we have seen it everywhere, they are even creeping into the makeup. I love Jil Sander and I really appreciate minimalism so this was a nice and clean break from all the other design, almost an escape. Love Love Love.
    I am really digging the plastic bags, I think they are so creative, minimal and so cool, I would get one if they are not ridiculously expensive. I am also loving the bold man-eating flower prints that really just pops among the rest of the collection.Source URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2010/09/jil-sander-springsummer-2011.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection