Edible Things: Maison de la Truffe





    Almost everything on the menu includes truffle which is the main theme of the restaurant hence the name. The restaurant was quaint and everything inside looked modern and sleek. The menu was a great mix of traditional french cuisine with a twist. I had the lobster, tried some racked lamb and some fish. It was probably one of the best lobster I had in a while and I miss it a lot. To finish off, I had a truffle vanilla Crème brûlée and Panacotta which was amzing. Hopefully, I'll get to go back to paris soon. Miss you paris.
    I think you can actually find their products which consist of truffle oils (blanc et noire) and truffles at Harrods.
    Harrods WebsiteSource URL: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2010/09/edible-things-maison-de-la-truffe.html
    Visit Future Of Fashion Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection